County Interactive Mapping System
View and explore the County of Simcoe using our interactive mapping system. The application contains over 75 different datasets for you to view and a variety of tools to assist with your specific task. Launch the application using the links below.
Are you new to our mapping application or want to learn about some new tools or features it has to offer? Please take moment to browse our help document. It should point you in the right direction.
- Easily Search Addresses, Roll Numbers, Places and more
- Explore over 75 different map layers (in
- Draw custom markup on the map and define areas using the
My Maps toolset
- Focus in on specific collections of map detail using Themes
- Get detailed property information with a single click on a parcel
- Change your base map easily from Topography, Imagery and Streets
- View a detailed legend of just visible layers or all layers
- Share link to any searched item or parcel
- Browse the maps on any modern device; from your phone to your desktop
- There is no browser plugin required!
Launch our Interactive Maps ]
Feedback – We're interested in what you have to say!
Please send us any feedback you may have. It helps us learn how our maps are being used and also helps to prioritize improvements to the application. Every comment is read and if an email address is included we will reply promptly to any questions you may have. [
Submit Feedback ]
WMS please right click and copy the link address
Find us on
Use our maps with ArcGIS for AutoCAD
Map Gallery - Downloadable Maps
Please visit our
Planning Department page for additional information and