The County of Simcoe proudly owns and operates four accredited long-term care and seniors services facilities, serving 1,300 residents and providing additional regional programs to older adults.
Continually recognized as one of the region’s top employers, the County offers a competitive salary, full pension, benefits and perks, opportunities for career advancement, while living, working and playing in one of Ontario’s most beautiful and diverse regions.
Nursing Incentives available at the County of Simcoe!
Community Commitment Program for Nurses - Receive $25,000 for two year commitmentThe Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN) was created by Ontario Health (Health Force Ontario) to attract Registered Nurses (RNs), Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs), and Nurse Practitioners (NPs) to work in Ontario. This incentive provides $25,000 to eligible nurses in exchange for a two-year commitment.
To be eligible for the CCPN, a nurse must:
- Not have been employed as a nurse in Ontario in the six months prior to being hired;
- Hold a Certificate of Registration in good standing from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Begin employment no later than March 31, 2024;
- Commit to 24-months of employment at a full-time work schedule offered by the employer; and
- Not simultaneously receive funds from the Ministry of Health for the Tuition Support Program for Nurses.
Why work with us
Join our dynamic team
Click one of the buttons to connect with one of our Human Resources representatives.
Upcoming Job Fairs
Hear what our staff have to say
The County of Simcoe is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and supportive working environment. We are always looking for passionate and talented people to work in our long term care and seniors services homes. For job-specific details, review the descriptions below.
To learn more about our four long term care and seniors services homes, please visit the following links: