"A professional organization working together toward the common goal of quality early learning and child development"|
The Simcoe County Child Care Committee (SCCCC) is a professional network and learning community who share responsibility for enhancing quality child care that supports children, families and early learning professionals.
Members have regular opportunities to network with community partners from all geographical areas of the County to promote advocacy and awareness of the importance of early learning and development.
Goals of the SCCCC:
- To support relevant initiatives of the Child, Youth and Families Coalition of Simcoe County.
- To collaborate with members to identify and promote best practices in early learning and child care environments all across Simcoe County.
- To work collectively with system-level partners; e.g., Ministry of Education, Public Health Unit, Special Needs Resource Agencies.
- To support and promote professional learning in Simcoe County.
- To respond with reflective feedback on child care directions and initiatives from local, provincial and federal sources as appropriate.
- Membership is open to all Child Care Supervisors in Simcoe County.
- There is no membership fee. Opportunities are supported through the County of Simcoe's Capacity Funding provided by the Ministry of Education.
For further information please contact Tonya Millsap at 705-722-3132 or 905-729-4514 ext. 1486 or by email at