Welcome to Careers at The Corporation of the County of Simcoe. As one of the largest employers in the region, the County of Simcoe has 1,800 proud employees providing a variety of specialized services to County residents and staff. We are always looking for talented and committed people to join our team!
If you are a County employee, logon here
Register with us to complete your Candidate Profile, Search and Apply for jobs on-line, and monitor the status of your applications. If you have already registered with us, log into your account and apply for jobs using your existing profile. You may elect to search for jobs without registering your profile or can view a list of
all job postings.
We're Hiring in Long Term Care!
There are excellent, Full-time, Part-time, and Casual opportunities available across all 4 of our Long Term Care Homes.
We are seeking:
- Nursing: PSW, RPN and RN
- Dietary Services: Cooks and Aides
- Environmental Services: Housekeeping Aides
Here's what we can offer you!
- Full time, part time and casual opportunities
- Guaranteed top up to full-time hours
- Competitive wage grids
- $4.00/hour Pandemic pay for all front-line positions
- We will compensate you for your experience from previous employers
- Travel/mileage compensation
- Benefits. Part-time positions will receive a Health Care Spending Account ($1500)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunities for additional training with careers leading in to management roles
- Paid orientation
- Membership to Perkopolis
Vacancies in Long Term Care
The County of Simcoe will accept employment applications for posted job vacancies as well as ongoing part-time opportunities.
Summer Student Recruitment
If you are currently a full time student in college or university, we may have summer employment opportunities that are of interest to you. Please click on the link below to learn more.
The County of Simcoe is committed to our employees.
The County of Simcoe will accommodate persons with disabilities to complete the online application.
Should you require accommodation, please contact
the Human Resources Department at (705) 726-9300 Ext. 1290