Knowing the risks in Simcoe County can help you prepare for the unexpected.
- Meteorological events (flood or flash flood, forest or urban fire, snowstorm, ice storm, extreme temperatures, windstorms including tornadoes)
- Accidents (hazardous material spill, explosions, transportation accidents, building collapse, water contamination, train derailment)
- Technological events (power failures, phone system interruptions)
- Biological events (outbreak of disease, human or animal borne)
- Intentional acts (labour strike, crime, arson, civil unrest)