|Open 8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
Monday - Friday
NO CASH, credit card or debit only.
Click here for a full list of all Waste
Facility hours of operation, restrictions related to use of
the sites, as well as COVID-19 precautionary measures.
Take County Road 93 north of Midland to Golf Link Road. Turn left (west) on Golf Link Road, site is located on the right (north) side of the road. Click for interactive map.
Accepted Divertible Materials at Facility:
- Textiles (must be reusable) - FREE
- Household hazardous waste (click here to see acceptable items)- FREE
- Leaf and yard - FREE
- Concrete rubble - FREE (1Ft. x 1 Ft. Max. Size)
- Waste electronics - FREE
- Blue box recyclables - FREE
- Residential Organics - FREE
- Scrap Metal - FREE
- Tires - FREE
- Asphalt Shingles
- Wood waste
- Mattresses and box springs
Method of Payment:
NO CASH, Credit card or debit only.