|Open 8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Monday - Saturday
Take Hwy 26 approximately 3 km north of Stayner to 30/31 Sideroad. Turn right (east) on 30/31 Sideroad (County Road 64). Click for interactive map.
Accepted Divertible Materials at Facility:
- Clothing (must be reusable) - FREE
- Household hazardous waste (click here for acceptable items) - FREE
- Blue box recyclables - FREE
- Residential organics - FREE
- Concrete rubble - FREE (1Ft. x 1 Ft. Max. Size)
- Leaf and yard waste - FREE
- Waste electronics - FREE
- Scrap metal - FREE
- Tires (max 10) - FREE
- Asphalt shingles
- Wood waste
- Mattresses and box springs
Method of Payment:
Cash, debit, Visa and MasterCard.
Waste facilities are complex and very busy facilities with many moving parts. When visiting, please use extreme caution when moving from station to station within our sites and while unloading your vehicle. The County of Simcoe takes great precaution to make all facilities safe, but cannot be responsible for damages to vehicles or personal injury.