One untagged bag of garbage collected weekly per property (not
per individual business or household within the property)
- Up to 3 tagged bags of garbage collected weekly per property (for a total of 4 bags weekly per property). Find a garbage tag outlet
- Size (maximum per container): 80 L (or 90cm x 75cm bags)
- Weight (maximum per container): 20 kg
- Price (per container or bag of additional garbage): $3 per tag sold in sheets of 5
To determine acceptable and unacceptable materials, please check:
Don't know where things go?
To Ensure Collection, We Recommend...
Place small bags into a standard-sized garbage bag. Maximum weight per bag is 20 kg and maximum bag size is 90 cm x 75 cm. For additional waste, garbage tags must be affixed.
Place small bags into a 80-litre container. Maximum weight per container is 20 kg. For additional waste, garbage tags must be affixed.
To find out where you can purchase garbage tags as well as instructions on how to apply garbage tags, please click here:
Using Garbage Tags
Double Up Days
The regular 1 container garbage limit is doubled to 2 untagged containers/bags on your first scheduled collection day, the week of:
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019