Sign In
Simcoe County > Departments > Social Housing > Apply for the Housing Retention Program

Apply for the Housing Retention Program

​​Financial assistance is available to assist residents who are at risk of losing their rental housing or having their energy disconnected.  The ​ Rent Arrears Assistanceand Emergency Energy Arrears Assistance programs are available to residents of Simcoe County, with the exception of those who are eligible to receive assistance through Ontario Works.

How to apply​

The Housing Resource Centres will complete applications and provide case management, information and referrals.  Simcoe County residents wishing to apply for these programs are to contact the Housing Resource Centre in their area. Residents in the Bradford area are to contact the Housing Resource Centre in Alliston.

CONTACT Housing Support Services
39 Victoria St. West
Alliston, Ontario
​ L9R 1W1
Phone: 435-4900
Orillia Housing Resource Centre
169 Front Street, Suite 215
Orillia, Ontario
​ L3V 4S8
Phone: 325-3883
Community Reach North Simcoe
​​ 850 Hartman Drive, Unit 104
Midland, Ontario
Phone: 528-6999
Georgian Triangle Housing Resource Centre
115 Hurontario Street, Suite 105
Collingwood, Ontario
Phone: 445-0643
Fax: 445-1425
Barrie Housing Support Services
39 Fraser Court
Barrie, Ontario
L4N 5J5
Phone: 739-0485