Other things may change, but we start and end with family
Sunset Manor Family and Friends Council is always welcoming new members
Meetings are held the last Thursday every month at 5:30 pm
Family and Friends Council Contact:
President: Marilyn Hutchinson
Family and Friends Council is a way for family members to meet and talk of ways to help and keep Sunset Manor an enjoyable place for our loved ones.
What is the Purpose?
To bring forward ideas, concerns and to express thanks for all the good things that Sunset Manor provides for their residents.
Allows families and friends to give each other support, encouragement and information. To provide an opportunity to express ideas, concerns and work for positive change.
Who can be a Member?
If you are a relative or friend of a Sunset Manor resident you are welcome to join the Family Forum.
- To advocate on behalf of all residents.
- To assist in maintaining communication between Residents, families, friends and staff.
- To share ideas for the purpose of problem solving.
- To provide mutual support for families and friends of our residents, especially those who are new to Sunset Manor.
- Provide information regarding the programs and services offered by Sunset Manor.
- To host education sessions on related topics of interest.