The Corporation of the County of Simcoe
Request for Expression of Interest
COMMERCIAL SPACE AVAILABLE AT THE NEW SIMCOE VILLAGE, BEETON, ONTARIO
Are you an experienced business operator looking for a new or additional location for your successful business?
The Corporation of the County of Simcoe is seeking Expressions of Interest to Lease Space within the new Simcoe Village Campus to be built at 5960 8th Line, Beeton, Ontario.
The new Simcoe Village Campus will be built beside the existing Simcoe Manor/Simcoe Village located at 5988 8th Line, Beeton, Ontario, and will include a variety of senior's housing for 300+ residents, plus several other commercial tenants such as health services, a restaurant and day care services serving the Simcoe Village population and the community of Beeton. Potential tenants may include hair salon, convenience/gift store, hearing clinic, denturist, or other service for seniors and the surrounding community.
The units for lease are approximately 600 square feet in size with the potential to lease one or more units, as required. These units will be located on the ground floor or second floor of the building. The facility is expected to open in mid 2025.
SUBMIT YOUR LETTER OF INTEREST: A letter of interest should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A maximum three page submission is requested and must include:
- Proponents Business Profile or vision for their business operation;
- Preference for number of units (1 or 2);
- Number of potential staff in the space, number of parking spaces required
- Sample list of services and proposed pricing and Why your business would “fit" in our facility?
- Typical planned days/hours of business;
- Description of leasehold improvements that you would complete in order for your business to be operationally ready;
- Other information that would assist in determining the suitability of the proposed tenant.
*An interview process may occur for selected interested parties where key high level design features would be collected (e.g. plumbing, electrical, data and HVAC requirements and a general layout).
**This Request for Expression of Interest process does not constitute any obligation on the part of the County of Simcoe to enter into negotiations with any interested party.