Other things may change, but we start and end with family
Family & Friends Gathering is always welcoming new members
Meetings are held the first Wednesday of the month at 11am.
No meetings in the months of July and August.
Try to ensure the highest quality of life and care for all residents by supporting an atmosphere of sensitivity and caring among staff, friends and family members of the Georgian Manor Residents.
What is the Purpose?
The main purpose is to endeavor to ensure the quality of life of residents, give families and friends a voice in decisions that affect them and their loved ones.
Allows families and friends to give each other support, encouragement and information. To provide an opportunity to express ideas, concerns and work for positive change.
Who can be a Member?
If you are a relative or friend of a Georgian Manor resident you are welcome to join the Family & Friends Gathering.
- To advocate on behalf of all Residents.
- To assist in maintaining communication between Residents, families, friends and staff.
- To share ideas for the purpose of problem solving.
- To provide mutual support for families and friends of our residents, especially those who are new to Georgian Manor.
- Provide information regarding the programs and services offered by Georgian Manor.
- To host education sessions on related topics of interest.
- Annual Angel Tree Fundraiser which occurs in November and December
- Spring fundraiser which changes every year
Family and Friends Gathering Committee Brochures