The County of Simcoe is committed to creating an age-friendly community that puts the needs of our older adults at the centre of future planning. Our priority is to continue to create a community where older people are valued and can enjoy good health, happiness, and fulfillment.
Have Your Voice Heard!
The goal of this survey is to collect feedback from you to understand the most pressing age-friendly priorities in our communities and measure Age-Friendly Program awareness. By defining these priorities, we can include age-friendly initiatives in our planning processes to improve the overall health, well-being, and quality of life for older adults across this region.
We count on your voice being heard. Survey responses will be kept strictly confidential and will remain anonymous and used only for Age-Friendly Community Planning. Data from this research will be reported as a whole and the final results will be reported as a summary and will not include individual details. By completing the survey, you provide consent for us to utilize your responses in the study. The results of this survey will be posted on this website and presented at a community meeting in 2024.
Complete the survey WIN one of these prizes!
1st Prize: Braestone Club Kitchen & Restaurant Gift Card ($500 value)
2nd Prize: Vetta Spa Gift Card ($150 value)
3rd Prize: Georgian Bay Gift Basket ($100 value)
4th Prize: Tiny Township Gift Basket ($67 value)
The draw will take place after December 31st and winners will be notified in January 2024.
Three (3) ways to complete and submit your survey:
1. Pick up a copy up from your local Municipal Office or Library and drop off once completed. Copies may also be available at various businesses and organizations in your area (i.e., Legions, Probus, Seniors Centres, etc.). Plesae call
Municipal Office Locations:
- Local Libraries (County of Simcoe, Barrie, Orillia)
- County of Simcoe Administration Centre, 1110 Highway 26, MIDHURST
- Town of Bradford-West Gwillimbury, 100 Dissette St., BRADFORD
- Town of Collingwood, 97 Hurontario Street, COLLINGWOOD
- Town of Innisfil, 2101 Innisfil Beach Road, INNISFIL
- Town of Midland, 575 Dominion Avenue, MIDLAND
- Town of New Tecumseth,10 Wellington Street East, ALLISTON
- Town of Penetanguishene, 10 Robert Street West, PENETANGUISHENE
- Town of Wasaga Beach, 30 Lewis Street, WASAGA BEACH
- Township of Adjala-Tosorontio, 7855 30th Side Road, RR#1, ALLISTON
- Township of Clearview, 217 Gideon Street, STAYNER
- Township of Essa, 5786 Simcoe County Road 21, UTOPIA
- Township of Oro-Medonte, 148 Line 7 South, ORO-MEDONTE
- Township of Ramara, 2297 Highway 12, BRECHIN
- Township of Severn, 1024 Hurlwood Lane, ORILLIA
- Township of Springwater, 2231 Nursery Road, MINESING
- Township of Tay, 450 Park Street, VICTORIA HARBOUR
- Township of Tiny, 130 Balm Beach West, RR #1, PERKINSFIELD
2. Complete the Survey online: Age-Friendly Community Survey
Age-Friendly Community Survey
County of Simcoe
Midhurst, Ontario L9X 1N6
2016 Community Needs Assessment Report: