About Summer Employment
Each year the County of Simcoe hires summer students in many different departments to provide students with valuable work experience that can help them as they advance through their post-secondary studies. The Human Resources department will post its summer student opportunities in January of each year for employment with the County from the first Monday in May until the end of August.
- Students are eligible for employment as a summer student if they are currently attending a post-secondary institution on a full-time basis and will be returning to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year, unless otherwise stated.
- Students must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Some postings will accept applicants who are in high school, provided they are at least 16 years of age. Review each posting for eligibility requirements.
- Jobs will be posted in January of each year, for jobs that will begin the following May.
- If you wish to apply for more than one job, please apply to each position individually.
- Only students selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Interviews will be conducted at the County of Simcoe's Administration Centre in Midhurst, ON, unless otherwise indicated.
- Successful candidates will be offered the position following the completion of the interview process.
- You may apply to more than one position if you are qualified.