With more than 2,000 employees, the County offers an inclusive environment, focused on workplace excellence, recognition, and professional development.
- Service recognition banquet
- Peer-to-peer recognition opportunities
- Staff BBQs
- Supporting United Way Simcoe Muskoka
- Paramedic Christmas Toy Drive
The County is committed to providing a wellness-centred work environment by offering the following:
- Wellness programs and virtual supports
- Active Simcoe Virtual Networking
- Comprehensive Health and Safety training
- Return to work programs
- Safety Boot and Uniform Allowances
- Safe Work Environment
Staff Discounts and Incentives
- Special discounts are available for staff purchasing home, auto and travel insurance
The County is committed to sustainable environmental stewards. As part of this commitment, the Sustainable Operations Team works with staff, partners and vendors to integrate and inspire a sustainable, resource-efficient and cost-effective approach into the County's operations.