Tourism, Culture and Sport Grant
Application Deadline: Friday, February 28, 2020 no later than 4:30PM
The objective of the County of Simcoe Tourism, Culture and Sport Grant Program is to support and enhance Tourism, Culture and Sport in Simcoe County through:
- Investing in tourism, culture and sport activities that promote awareness, access, participation and appreciation of the distinct, diverse offerings within the County of Simcoe;
- Building organizational capacity in existing and new local organizations;
- Encouraging collaborative opportunities and partnerships;
- Contributing to the County of Simcoe's overall economic health and sense of place; and
- Enhancing participants' experiences by supporting innovative and accessible programming
Funding envelope is $300,000 and funding is awarded in two (2) streams:
Under this stream, grants up to $5,000 are awarded to qualified groups to support the organizations' developmental needs.
2. Project and Campaign
Under this stream, grants up to $25,000 are awarded to qualified organizations that cultivate partnerships and collaborations to develop tourism, culture and sport programs and initiatives.
Applicant Information Session
Friday, January 24, 2020 | 10:00AM to 12:00PM
Simcoe County Conference Room at the County of Simcoe Administration Centre - 1110 Highway 26, Midhurst ON L9X 1N6
Join us for an information session on the new County of Simcoe Tourism, Culture and Sport Grant. There will be a presentation on eligibility and criteria, the application process, and time for your questions.
please RSVP to Brianne Dubeau at: email@example.com
Forms and Information:
2020 SCTDF Grant Guidelines
2020 SCTDF Grant Application
For more information and/or to determine if your organization is eligible to submit an application, please contact:
Experience Development Coordinator