The Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) is the facility where the County Community Control Group assembles to manage the response to emergency situations.
The EOC's primary concern is to maintain essential services while experiencing potential workforce shortages as a result of emergency conditions. Detailed operating procedures have been developed for the EOC including, but not limited to:
- Operating procedures for normal business hours
- Control of access to the EOC and other security provisions
- Public health emergency screening and infection control
- Protocol for notifying assisting organizations and individuals
- Alternate back-up procedures