Waste Collection Calendars will be mailed out by Canada Post (bulk mail) before the expiry of the current calendar. If you do not receive the new calendar before the end of January 2021 and would like one mailed to you, please contact Service Simcoe.
For your convenience, please know that our Simcoe County Collects app users and residents that have signed up for waste reminders on our website, have early access to waste management information (including the 2021 Waste Management collection schedule) at their fingertips!
Please find links below if you would like to either: get the app; request waste reminder emails, phone calls or texts; or print off a customized calendar based on your address.
- View your customized collection schedule by downloading the app www.simcoe.ca/wastereminder or search and download the 'Simcoe County Collects' app on Google Play or the App store, or
- Print a customized calendar at www.simcoe.ca/wastereminder by doing the following:
- Enter your address and click 'search'
- Close the 'Create a Reminder' pop up screen
- Click on 'Get a Calendar'
- You will then have a choice to add to your Google calendar / iCal or you can actually print your customized calendar/schedule on various formats. (If you would like the calendar to be larger, you can just change the 'number of months per page' at the top.)
*Please note that the calendar only goes to September as we will be sending out the cart literature/remaining schedule in the fall with and/or in conjunction with the cart distribution (for the new Automated Cart Collection contract beginning November 2021).
The online version of the current calendar is also always available to view.