Midhurst/ December 13, 2018 – County of Simcoe Paramedic Services kicked off the 16th annual Toy Drive on November 15, 2018, so far collecting 3,601 toys, 3,653 lbs of food and more than $11,586 in cash and gift cards.
The Toy Drive benefits local children and families during the holiday season. Donations of new, unwrapped toys will be accepted at various locations and parades across Simcoe County until December 17, 2018.
Paramedics will be collecting donations at the following locations this week and weekend:
December 13 and 14, 2018
Simcoe County Museum Victorian Christmas - 6 to 9 p.m.
December 15, 2018
Craighurst Foodland Collection - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Donations can be made at the County of Simcoe Administration Centre, 1110 Highway 26 in Midhurst between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and at all Simcoe County Paramedic stations, where outdoor drop boxes are now available (please do not leave monetary donations in drop boxes – only non-perishable food items and new, unwrapped toys).
SIMCOE COUNTY PARAMEDIC STATIONS:
- Alliston - 6933 Industrial Parkway
- Angus - 1 Tree Top Street
- Barrie North - 667 Bayfield Street
- Barrie Tiffin - 113 Tiffin Street
- Beeton - 51 Main Street East
- Bradford - 170 Artesian Industrial Parkway, Units 6 & 7
- Coldwater - 1 Firehall Lane
- Collingwood – 140 Ontario Street
- Craighurst - 2298 Horseshoe Valley Road, Oro-Medonte
- Elmvale - 7 Patterson Street
- Midland - 395 Cranston Crescent
- Orillia - 68 West Street
- Stayner - 6993 Highway 26
- Stroud - 2394 Victoria Street West
- Wasaga Beach - 23 Oxbow Park Road
- Washago - 401 Anchor Drive, Severn
County of Simcoe is composed of sixteen member municipalities and provides crucial public services to County residents in addition to providing paramedic and social services to the separated cities of Barrie and Orillia. Visit our website at simcoe.ca.
- 30 -
Collin Matanowitsch Public Relations Manager County of Simcoe, Service Simcoe Branch 705-726-9300 ext. 1430 705-734-8386 (mobile) Collin.Matanowitsch@simcoe.caJennifer StrawCommunications Co-ordinatorCounty of Simcoe, Services Simcoe Branch705-726-9300 ext. 1036705-790-5979 (mobile)Jennifer.Straw@simcoe.ca