As one of the largest employers in the region, The County of Simcoe provides a diverse and dynamic workplace.
Home to many four season attractions, events and recreational activities the County of Simcoe makes for a fantastic location to work, live and play. With its many forests and miles of shoreline the County of Simcoe has numerous golf courses, ski hills, snowmobile, hiking and biking trails and fresh water lakes. The County of Simcoe is truly a place for all seasons.
The County of Simcoe offers employment opportunities across a variety of departments and disciplines:
- Municipal Administrative Services
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Information Technology and Geographical Information Systems
- Procurement, Fleet and Property Management
- County Road Construction and Maintenance
- Environmental Services (Solid Waste Management & Recycling)
- Forestry Management
- By-Law Enforcement
- Library Services
- Social, Children's and Community Services
- Social Housing
- Long-Term Care
- Paramedic Services
- Emergency Planning
- Museum and Tourism Services
Please visit our Careers page to search our current opportunities!